Friday, September 13, 2013

Tackling the Fear of Investing


If you've ever dreamed about owning a home or investing in a 2nd, 3rd or 4th property and you just don't know how to get started, having problems finding the right realtor, worried about finding a good contractor or just plain overwhelmed by the idea, shake it off and lets talk. Anyone can do it, and I want to work with you and help you achieve your goal. 

It all starts with relationships and relationships start with conversations. Now is a great time to start a conversation and it won't cost you anything to talk. Call me, I want to learn about your dreams, I want to hear what you think is stopping you from becoming a property owner or an investor. 
These are ten of the most common reasons people give, as to why people aren't maximizing their potential as owners and investors:

1. I don't have any money
2. I have bad credit
3. I don't know how to get started
4. I don't know any good contractors
5. I never purchased an investment property before
6. I'm afraid to take risks (this is a common one)
7. I don't want the responsibility of collecting rent
8. I have to many bills already
9. I don't have time
10. Someone I know had a bad experience

If you've though or worse, uttered any one of these phases into the atmosphere or let the spirit of fear stop you, we should really have a conversation. The most important step that is taken in any endeavor is the first step. I want to take that step with you. Call today, conquer the spirit of free and put your dreams in motion. 

EAGA Company, LLC Real & Development 
Philadelphia Realty
info@eagodboltcm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

  REACH US HERE OR ON THE WEB @ WWW.EAGACOMPANYLLC.COM

People also searched