Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Need Help Ask an Expert

Do you have a Real Estate Question?
Pertaining to selling/listing a home
Pertaining to staging a home for sale
Pertaining to buying a home
Pertaining to pre-qualifying to buy a home
Pertaining to investing in rental property

Do you have a Remodeling Question?
Pertaining to estimating the cost of remodeling
Pertaining to qualifying and selecting contractors
Pertaining to how the 203k program works
Pertaining to managing a remodeling project

Do you have a Document Signing Question?

Pertaining what a signing agent does



SOME QUESTIONS SUBJECT TO PROVIDING ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
NEED MORE HELP BOOK AN APPOINTMENT USING THE LINK ON THE RIGHT

2 comments:

  1. I would love some remodeling advice! I want to redo my kitchen, but I don't even know where to start. I already bought some new decorations and an enclume pot rack. I guess I'm a little too excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first step would be design and pricing. We would be glad to help you with this.
      Your second step would be to obtain quotes based on your approved kitchen design and selection of cabinetry and appliances. For additional information, you can call our office @ 215-395-6220 to set up a consultation.

      Delete

  REACH US HERE OR ON THE WEB @ WWW.EAGACOMPANYLLC.COM

People also searched