Monday, June 30, 2014

Presidential Note- Getting to Know our Leadership


As a child, I drove my mother batty every Christmas as she found me under the tree taking all my toys apart and then putting them back together before I played with them. I've always been curious about how things are built and put together. Today, I've turned that curiosity into taking buildings apart and putting them back together. Since I was six years old I looked at things and could see the complete detail. 

Today, as a Realtor, Developer and Construction Manager, I want to help you complete the details of your projects. I started surveying and dismantling buildings in Philadelphia in 1988. I learned the inner workings of a variety of Philadelphia buildings types. 

I've designed, renovated and managed building repair and construction projects in almost every neighborhood in Philadelphia. Over 25 years I've learned how to service your needs using an analytically designed process, which I've formulated into a Concierge Service.

Our concierge service is designed to do the heavy lifting while you benefit from and gain from our hard work.  

I am interviewing with you to become your personal Home Improvement and Investing Concierge.

I am Eric A. Godbolt, the President and CEO of EAGA Company's Home Improvement and Investing Concierge service and would like to help you reach your goals for maintaining your home and investing in new properties

           

Contact Eric at 215-395-6220 for a free 30 minute consultation
-


No comments:

Post a Comment

  REACH US HERE OR ON THE WEB @ WWW.EAGACOMPANYLLC.COM

People also searched